Coolaire Engineering offers several cleanroom door and window options. For different usages, our team of experts will ensure the right structure is build.
Our cleanroom doors
Doors play a vital role in preventing cross-contamination in clean rooms. Also, they should be able to maintain correct room pressure, air circulation rates and ensure optimum operating efficiency.
Clean room doors must be smooth and seamless, are with ledge-free surface and do not harbor bacteria. They should also be unaffected by exposure to chlorinated water, steam and cleaning materials.
According to your requirements, we offer a broad range of door types as listed below and also custom-made doors for your cleanroom.
• Core Material: Aluminium honeycomb, polyurethane, polystyrene,
• Skin: Prepainted steel sheet, stainless steel sheet
• Hinges: Stainless steel standard type
• Lockset: Mortise level lock, cylinder lock
• Single or Double leaf doors with standard size: 900 mm (W) x 2100 mm (H) x 40 mm (T), 1800 mm (W) x 2100 mm (H) x 40 mm (T)
• Window: 5 mm thickness clear glass or acrylic sheet
Our cleanroom windows
Windows in a cleanroom are used for viewing of the operations to facilitate supervision for safety and minimizing the need for non-cleanroom personnel to enter the cleanroom. Available cleanroom window materials choices are as listed below.
• Glass: Resistant glass, high-quality laminated glass or acrylic
• Glaze: Fully glazed, double-glazed, thermal insulation (low E), Smart Glass, acoustic insulation, tinted or obscure glass
• Window Frame Skin: powder coated aluminum extrusions, stainless steel sheet, prepainted steel sheet
• Window Frame Fixing: rounded, non-ledge surface, flush mount, frameless, 45º slope